View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daiyu Anaya
Leader

re: Build up MiSu again!

Starting from the 12th oh August we're going to start actively recruit again. The following things are going to happen, just to let you be prepared:

* Current members longer offline then 1 month will be demoted to "inactive" and will be removed after 3 months of having this rank.

* People that havent logged in the last 6 months will be removed.

* People not representing at all will be demoted and will be removed after a month of having this rank and not changing representing behavior (this doesnt mean people ALWAYS have to represent)

I always loved the guild and the core players we (use to) have. I'd like to bring this back but i need help with that. So everyone needs to make a decision for themselfs if they want to jump on the MiSu train again when it leaves the 12th of August or not. Up to you, i made my decision.

(I'm giving myself about a 2 week deadline, by the 1st of September i'm going to see if it has any progression, if not, i'm going to shut everyting down, forum, whatsapp groups, in-game guild etc. cause then it's just not worthed for me anymore sadly.)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum